Friday, July 6, 2012

High Beam issue is resolved!!

Tuesday 3rd July, night 11:03 PM, i put in a query @  customercare.tatamotors.com.  I ask if this long pending high beam issue is something that I need to live with or is it something that can be fixed. 11:04 PM I get an sms with a complaint number for tracking purpose stating someone will get in touch with me soon.

Wed'day 4th July morning 10:00 AM I get a call from Concorde motors bangalore. My service advisor requests me to come down there at 4 PM. I show up at 4 PM. A senior mechanic from electricals dept is engaged. he brings in a screw driver and a set of hex bolts. Fixes the issue in 5 mins.

The high beam is really working as it should now! More importantly, I am really happy the way this whole thing was handled by tata. I got very good response and follow up too! Thumbs UP!

- Aravind

No comments:

Post a Comment