Thursday, February 23, 2012

About this blog

Hello there! From my profile, by now you know that I am an Apps DBA and the description in my profile pretty much talks about Oracle Apps DBA things! Now, if you glanced my complete profile, One of the things I am interested in is CARS!!

So this blog is about my other interest - CAR.

This blog will be a log of my experiences with Tata Vista VX Quadrajet which I have booked TODAY. I will share my overall ownership experience with this car. Although I have owned other cars in the past like Hyundai i10, Maruti 800 and Maruti A Star, I have not written about them. For, they did not suffer from the generic negative perception that is prevalent about Tata Indica Vista. So my blog will try to give every minute detail of Vista ownership which will be from an user perspective rather than "Expert Car Review" perspective. This should help anyone contemplating an Indica Vista.

I still do not have the car with me, I will only get it sometime within the next 10 days.

Details of the car:

Model: Tata Indica Vista Quadrajet VX
Color: Spice Red

Watch out this space for more!

- Aravind Kamath Posral

2 comments:

  1. Super, we will wait for your experience with Tata!
    - Regards,
    Saptharishi Suresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you showed Tata to Mahindra and went with Vista :-)

    - Santhosh

    ReplyDelete